1. During a recent press conference, Louis Kraml, CEO at Bingham Memorial Hospital, announced that the medical institution that he has been leading since 2007 was chosen to be the recipient of the Medicare Rural Flexibility Grant. This is another proof which shows clearly that the hospital has expanded its reach and the medical services provided to the local area residents are of the highest quality. Mr. Kraml has stated in an interview that he and his staff are very proud to have been awarded this grant.
“The money”, said Louis Kraml, “will be used to build a medical system that can serve as a model for other hospitals, thus helping improve patient outcomes throughout the entire U.S. Bingham Memorial, which is also a Critical Access Hospital, will use the $19,818 grant to make significant changes that really matter.” According to Louis Kraml, “we want to use the money to build a powerful, efficient, and yet easy to follow model for all the other rural hospitals around the country, for the benefit of all the Americans”.
2. Mr. Kraml has stated many times that having highly trained medical personnel can make Bingham Memorial Hospital even better. This is one of the main reasons why Louis Kraml is now looking for professionals that are willing to come and help the people of Blackfoot, Idaho.
The recruiting campaign is directed at the Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic. The name of the recruiting program is “Play Where You Work”; it has the goal of attracting highly trained doctors that appreciate not only the opportunity of working with modern medical equipment in a great hospital, but also the wonderful natural environment around their offices. Due to its low cost of living and the culture of physician independence, Idaho was recently ranked as the best place to be a doctor in the U.S.A.
3. In a recent interview, Louis Kraml has said that he is very proud of the fact that Bingham Memorial Hospital has been chosen by Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences to be their single Idaho Medical School. “The reasons for this choice”, said Mr. Kraml, “were not only the high hospital standards, but also by its proven dedication to serving the residents of Idaho.”
Pacific Northwest University is a private medical school located in Washington. The school is dedicated to training doctors that will serve the rural population. Mr. Louis Kraml considers this to be a great honor for Bingham Memorial and for the medical team that he is leading.
4. Louis Kraml is announcing the launch of a new array of qualified medical services for people that suffer from spine problems. The Spine Center at Bingham Memorial Hospital is now offering all these services: acupuncture, massage, ultrasound stimulators, superficial injections, epidural steroid injections and selective Nerve Root Blocks. Surgery is considered only when everything else has showed to be useless.
5. Among the many initiatives of the highly trained team of doctors at Bingham Memorial Hospital, there is a new one that aims to serve the children in the community. Louis Kraml is dedicated to offering the best medical services possible to every child in the region.
Bingham Memorial now offers free screenings for all infants and toddlers in Eastern Idaho twice a year. According to Mr. Kraml, this initiative will help many residents benefit from medical services that they would not be able to benefit from under normal conditions. The free screenings are made possible due to a partnership with Shriner’s Screening Clinic, helping parents find out if their children have any medical issues that need to be addressed before they get serious.
6. People that suffer from foot pain have received qualified help during the educational seminars that were organized at Bingham Memorial Hospital at the initiative of Louis Kraml, CEO of the hospital. It is well known that foot pain can severely impact one’s daily activities, even the simple things like walking, for example.